Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Let's Start at the Very Beginning...A Very Good Place to Start

This is my first ever post and I am very excited. I just got back from my sister's house and realized how envious I was of her blog. I started mine in May I think and never touched it. So here I am. I am an early twenties single and pretty happy with that. Not to say I would complain if the Lord sent along my Prince Charming, but I think I can be somewhat patient :). I am a full-time nanny to a 13 month-old little girl named Anna Sophia. She is WONDERFUL! I have been caring for her for 10 months now. Sometimes I forget that her family isn't my family, and we are all okay with that. Maybe I can convince her mom to let me put some pictures up here. She really is my pride and joy. I have five brothers and sisters and seven neices and nephews and two more on the way! My family is wonderful. I also am learning to sew, although I have to say it is a little too tedious for my short attention span.
I love the Lord. He has been mighty good to me. Sometimes I even forget how undeserving I am, but I usually get humbled pretty quickly :). I guess that is all for today.

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoyed reading your post Anna! I luv the fall theme you have goen on =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It encourages me so much!!