Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 2, 2009

It won't always be like this you know...

I remember when a friend of mine wanted me to stop what I was doing with my family to talk to them, and I said, you know, it won't always be like this. I won't always live with my mom and dad and get to sit on my mom's lap. Or play a game with them in between dinner and bedtime. I have learned lately to appreciate what I have while I have it. I can remember things that my neices and nephews used to do or say or that Anna Sophia was just doing two months ago and she isn't anymore. It's amazing how quickly things change. One day (if it is the Lord's will of course) I will get married, possibly move away, and start my own life. Then I won't need my parents anymore. I won't be able to make them dinner or clean up after them or do things that maybe sometimes seem like a burden. Often times I have to stop and remind myself...it won't always be like this you know...
Also, I got to try the buffalo chicken sub at subway and it is WONDERFUL. I also bought a "new" vintage dress that I can't wait to show off!! The lady at the store said it was very Laura Ingalls and I should probably shorten it. I didn't tell her how much I dig Laura Ingall's style.
Well, I just looked and saw that Anna Sophia has a runny little nose and a soggy diaper so I should probably grab that. (She won't always need me you know...)

"The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it." Proverbs 10:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It encourages me so much!!