Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fun Little Quiz...

1. Where is your cell phone? in my pocket
2. Your hair? about to get cut tomorrow!!! YAY
3. Your mother? the best of the best
4. Your father? the funniest person I know
5. Your favorite food? greasy NY style pizza
6. Your dream last night? usually I have really awesome vivid dreams...but I can't seem to remember last night's
7. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
8. Your dream/goal? dream...to live on a farm that is self-sufficient
9. What room are you in? the office
10. Your hobby? reading (journalling is getting up there too)
11. Your fear? murky water (sorry tessa, I had to say the same thing)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? not in Charlotte and not single
13. Where were you last night? at home
14. Something you aren't? NORMAL
15. Muffins? not store bought
16. Wish list item? prince charming!
17. Where did you grow up? Charlotte
18. Last thing you did? tried to upload pictures on here, failed.
19. What are you wearing? hoodie, jean skirt, knee high socks (and my feet are still cold)
20. Your TV? paused (lol)
21. Your pets? Yma (pronounced ee-muh)
22. Friends? just a few...but wonderful
23. Your life? wonderfully hectic at times...
24. Your mood? sleepy
25. Missing someone? honestly, yes
26. vehicle? STATION WAGON!!
27. Something your not wearing? hairspray...that is unusual for me
28. Your favorite store? realistically? wal mart; if I had money? american eagle
29. Your favorite color? green green green
30. When was the last time you laughed? hmmm I laughed really really hard last night with Tessa. She sang "let's get digital" to the tune of "let's get physical" by Olivia Newton John. It doesn't get much better than that
31. Last time you cried? I don't know...
32. Your best friend? hmmmm. Yma
33. One place that I go to over and over? church and work
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? hmmmm...Ruby Tuesdays. bottomless fries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It encourages me so much!!