Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Recap

So I have pretty much had a great weekend. I feel my relationship with the Lord growing and therefore, so are my relationships with other people. On Friday night I had Anna Sophia and Jason late so we went to the church for the Fall Festival. We had lots of fun singing and just hanging out while the kids played. After I left work that night, I went back to the church where the young folks were hanging out playing games. And I love games. Saturday morning (after only 5 hours of sleep) I went to the VA hospital in Salisbury with Tessa and Bryan and the kids, and after that we went to Concord Mills for Aiden's birthday. The guys spent almost 4 hours in Bass Pro Shops while we shopped around and had lunch. It was lots of fun. Tessa and I went running after the kids were in bed and then I came home to Melanie, David, Meredith, and Lucas making wontons and egg rolls. YUMMY! We had lots of fun experimenting with different dessert wontons. We ate on the living room floor and watched "Elf" (my favorite Christmas movie, tied for first with "White Christmas"). I didn't get to bed too late last night, and I had a great church service this morning. The Lord has really blessed me with the people He has put in my life. I am so thankful for all of them!! Here are some pics from Saturday. You will have to excuse my appearance...I had just been running :)

Flowers from my family I nanny for :)


Menfolk in the kitchen!

How do you like the duck sauce??

Making the homemade duck sauce

The first dessert wonton

Silly girls

Braces are a good thing!!

Chocolate, toffee, caramel wonton. It was amazing

I love my little Meggy

Recreating the accidental butt slap from last weekend

Our makeshift asian dining area

The before

It's dark, but it's funny

Pregnancy + Egg Rolls = Weird faces

The aftermath...it was so delicious!

"A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. " Proverbs 18:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It encourages me so much!!