Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

This is my Thanksgiving post. I had a wonderful extended weekend in the mountains with my sister, brother in law, neices, nephew, and parents. We all squeezed into my parents little tiny one bedroom (the future master bath currently houses a futon for extra sleeping) cabin in Virginia. It is a work in progress, but it sure has come a long way!! We love going up there to get away from the city life and slow down. The Lord has really blessed me with a great family and with a great place to get away. I hope you enjoy my pictures!
A close-up of our homemade cornucopias and tipis that we made with the kids for place settings and table decor! Cute!



The table. Rustic, huh?




Savannah was loving on the ever-patient Shai. Savannah and I really bonded this weekend. It was wonderful! She is such a pleasant baby!




Tessa's kids. Aiden, Abby, Bella, and Savannah picking out the Christmas tree. Aren't they precious?? They loved running through the trees.




Haha! Tessa and I were trying to jump and click our heels at the same time. I just thought this was funny. Isabella is looking like she thinks we are crazy!




This was my sleeping area. It was pretty cold out but with an electric blanket under the sleeping bag, it was very cozy. I enjoyed sleeping outside.




I pulled off the road to take this picture of the sunset coming home. It really doesn't do it justice, but it is still beautiful! "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." Psalm 19:1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It encourages me so much!!