Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Song on My Blog

The song that plays first on my blog is called "Where've You Been" by Kathy Mattea. My mom used to listen to her all the time when we were little. She sings mostly love songs and writes her own music. This particular song, however, was written by her husband after he experienced first hand the exchange in the last verse (between his grandparents). I can't think of a more fitting song for Valentine's day. Enjoy! It's a great song!

1 comment:

  1. It is really not nice of you to post this song. I just sat here and read your whole blog and cried! Thanks for the tears! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It encourages me so much!!