Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nothing substantial to write about...

Lonely and Bored on a Saturday night...I got this from Jennifer. Thanks girl!


BIOLOGY
Are you Right-Handed or Left? Right

Have You ever had anything removed from your body? 4 moles!

What was the Last Heavy thing you lifted? Probably a child

FOOD-OLGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Italian or Ranch

What is your Favorite sit-down restaurant? Olive Garden or Ruby Tuesday

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Olive Garden salad

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Cheese

What do you like to put on your toast? butter and jelly

RANDOM-OLOGY
If it were possible would you want to know the day you were going to die? No

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Anna Brackett ;)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Absolutely

DUMB-OLOGY
How many pairs of FlipFlops do you own? 4 or 5

Last time you had a run-in with the Cops? I got pulled over for my tail lights being out (I didn't know that one fuse powered so many things) does that count?

Last person you talked to in person? Dusty

Favorite Month? September

CURRENT-OLOGY
Mood? Hungry, tired, lonely, but anticipating great things

What are you listening to? My house making creepy noises

Watching? My cat sleep next to me

Worrying about? HAH! Worry is my middle name

RANDOM-OLOGY
What's the Last movie you watched? Does the Andy Griffith show on DVD count?

Do You Smile often? I do...just not much today

Do you always answer your Phone? When I hear it ring

If you could change your eye color what would it be? I love my eyes...Dusty and I have matching eye colors. It's kind of freaky

What Flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Diet flavor

Do you own a Digital Camera? No =( I do have a decent camera on my Droid phone

Have you ever had a pet Fish? Yes. They died

Favorite Christmas Song? Last Christmas (LOL)

What's on your wishlist for your Birthday? Lots of things...I can't share them just yet

Can you do push-ups? Maybe one or two

Can you do chin-ups? Those are for boys

Do you have any saved texts? No. I used to save them all the time

Ever been in a Car wreck? Yes. It was so scary since we had two babies in the car!!

Do you have an Accent? People used to ask me where I was from when I was a waitress and I would tell them and they wouldn't believe me because I have a "non regional dialect". My parents were both military kids so they don't really have accents either.

What is the Last song to make you cry? I can't remember

Plans Tonight? Eat some pizza. Sleep.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Oh my yes.

Name 2 things you bought yesterday? Gas and Diet Coke

Have You ever been given Roses? Yes. I don't like roses. I prefer something different and original. But that's just me =)

Current Hate Right now? I hate growling stomachs!!

Met someone who changed your life? Oh yes indeed!

What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping for sure!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why do I have to get up so early on a Saturday????

TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions do you have in your house? Currently 3!! It's crazy! We didn't have a TV for four years when I was a kid!!

What color cellphone do you have? GREEN! Thanks Dusty!

What does the first text in your inbox say, and who sent it? "Love u" from Meredith (=

Who was the last person to call you? My sweet Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It encourages me so much!!