Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Every Need Supplied....

I have heard so much preaching and teaching in the last week on the Lord and his MIRACULOUS provisions. I am seeing it more and more every day! Hopefully I can put together a blog in the next couple weeks about all that I have learned. This is just a brief post on how GOOD the LORD has been to me just in the past week. Here is a list of my biggest blessings this week:
1. We got the barn for the wedding and it will only cost us $150. That includes getting some fresh sawdust spread on the floors for us! Amazing!!!
2. We got 9 (that's right NINE) pork roasts to cook for our barbecue reception! FOR FREE! I will probably be able to get the rest of the meat we need this week! God is so good!!!!!!
3. Dusty and a guy from the mission laid FREE tile in the entryway and bathroom in my future home (I will refer to it from now on as 'our trailer'). We had to buy the subfloor but the tile was free and on top of that we got a FREE bathroom sink and a FREE faucet! These are luxury items that the Lord has provided for us to have. Not only does He supply our everyday needs like food, clothing, cleaning products, but He also gives us extra sometimes! God is so good!
Here are some pictures of my new entryway and bathroom:


This is what the floors USED to look like...



This is my new bathroom sink and faucet


These are my new floors!!!!!! YAY!!


"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah." Psalm 68:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It encourages me so much!!