Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Very First Blog Award!!!

I just got into town about an hour ago. I went to Moyock, NC for a long weekend to meet Dusty's parents. We took his son Andrew and headed out on Saturday morning around 6:15. We had a great weekend! His family seems to really like me! So exciting! I'll blog about that later!



So while I was in Moyock without my computer I got on my phone to check a blog or two before bed and I found out that Carrie at Farming on Faith gave me this blog award! I am so thankful! Carrie, thank you! Your comments are always an encouragement to me!
Here are seven things about me:
1. I am the youngest of six children

2. My favorite color is green, preferably chartreuse.

3. I have named all of my cars. Carmen- an 87 buick electra, Scarlett- a 94 saturn wagon, and now Greta a 2010 Hyundai Accent.

4. I am in love with Dusty Brackett!

5. I love to go camping and especially love cooking over an open fire.

6. I love yard games like badminton, ladder ball, croquet, etc.

7. I love the LORD!

I am supposed to pass this on to seven people, but I only have 7 followers so I will just pick one special person. A faithful follower who leaves comments and encourages me. I love her very much!!
Tessa Burton - And Again I Say Rejoice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It encourages me so much!!