Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, April 12, 2010

One of those days...again


Yesterday in Sunday School, Misty said that when you tell the Lord "I give you full control, I want to live wholly and HOLY for you" then the devil is going to be on you like never before. I truly want to be completely subjected and submitted to the Lord's perfect will for my life. I prayed last night to inform Him of that and let me just tell you that the Devil is attacking me at a point that is so sensitive it is hard not to succumb to it. That being said, I know that " greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." and I also know that "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." I know that the Lord is on my side. He has my back. He's been faithful before and He'll do it again.
My sister taught Sunday School on Sunday morning and she said something that really got me. She talked about in Acts when Jesus met Paul on his way to Damascus and says "it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks". Now we know here that He is talking about Paul's soul and his lost condition. However, we know that after you get your salvation worked out you still have pricks from the Lord (if you are truly a child of God...see Hebrews 12:8) The Lord has pricked me on a LOT of things lately. Things I obviously need to get worked out in order to serve him to the best of my feeble abilities. It is HARD for me to kick against those pricks! But like Tessa said, if I just stop kicking and humble myself and obey the Lord, who knows what He can mold me into? So I am trying to stop kicking and see what wonderful things the Lord has in store for me. Pray for me today (=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It encourages me so much!!