Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where've I Been?

If you love me you may be wondering where I have been lately. The truth is I have been doing a lot of waiting. I haven't really had anything big to write about. But last night kicked off the 9th Annual Spring Jubilee at Crossroads Rescue Mission!! It is such a fun time of year! So fun in fact that it is mine and Dusty's one year anniversary of having met one another!! So exciting! Last night was awesome. The service started out with the Love Valley Baptist Church adult choir. Then Preacher Philbeck's family sang (wife, son and daughter). They are one talented family! The service was going so well and when Preacher Philbeck got up and read the scripture for his message the PA system went out. The way the tent was set up, the people in the back would have never been able to hear him so he got his family to sing some more songs while the men ran to get a new amp. Finally, it was fixed and let's just say that the service was out of this world!! He preached on "satan is fighting a losing battle". It was amazing. The replacement PA system lasted just long enough for the choir to sing at the end and then it went out again. Everyone was thrilled. It was a great night.
I hope the momentum carries on throughout the remainder of the week. Today Anna Sophia and I ran some errands and enjoyed ourselves. It was a good day. Working on my WEDDING DRESS tonight!! So exciting! I hope you have had a good Tuesday. There's so much to be thankful for!

"Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's
.
" Psalm 103:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It encourages me so much!!