1. Being mentioned as an encouragement on someone's blog! Isn't it good to know that people find you encouraging and not discouraging?? Thank you Carrie!!
2. An encouraging and uplifting comment from my cousin, Rachel. I love you too!!! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and think of me!
3. A bright and sunny morning after storms yesterday evening!
4. An e-mail from a new friend, letting me know that she took the liberty of ordering an 8x10 print of my family picture from Easter Sunday. She didn't even know how badly I wanted one!! Thank you Kristi!!!
5. A message from my man. Even if it is just business talk (=
6. Hymns of praise stuck in my head already today!
7. The knowledge that I get to see my man today and we are getting new carpet laid in the house tomorrow!!! (I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am. First, I get new carpet, but second, I have a good excuse to stay at the Rollin's house tonight and see Dusty all day tomorrow!!)
8. The knowledge that if I breathed my last breath today it would be no loss to me because I would meet my Savior before the doctors could pronounce me dead.
9. A countdown to my wedding that reads: 1 month, 2 weeks, 6 days. I read that as less than two months until I don't have to say good bye to Dusty at the end of the day!
See, I have so much to be thankful for. That is just a small list of things today that made me happy right away. God has been good to me. I know He has been good to you also!! Praise Him today! After all it is FRIDAY!!! (=
"Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name" Psalm 103:1
P.S. Don't forget to look at the post below this one and let me know which button you prefer (=