Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wedding Workday and "Girls" Night Picture Post

Rebekah made a big mess right before we started working LOL

Mama sewing and Rebekah sleeping in the basket

Working on my veil...can't wait to post pictures of it (=

Melanie cutting out my bolero and Ashtyn playing on the total gym

I had to take a little snuggle break

Mama hard at work...she has made this thing happen!

These are amazing!

Girls night is not complete without Krispy Kreme!

Or a musical

Or face masks with my soon to be step daughter!

David is such a good sport! He did masks with us (=

Peeling is the best part

LOL Melanie is hilarious!

(= I have the best brothers in law

Rebekah couldn't take it anymore. She was sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! It encourages me so much!!